I’m pleased to announce that Food Explorers’ first photobook compilation of recipes – “Culinary Journeys Around the World” – is now available. As I didn’t have the volume required by a publishing house, I used an online book printing company.
This limited edition first book
* is a soft-cover book;
* comes in size ~ 21x26cm;
* has 28 pages in full color;
* features 15 selected recipes and “action photos”;
* costs 24.95 Euro per copy (including MwSt but excluding shipping); buy a second book and get it for 10% off!
It contains the following 15 tried-and-tested recipes from 15 countries. As these recipes come from “Cooking Sessions” and “Potluck Parties”, there are several photos of us in action as well, serving as nice memories of our time with Food Explorers. A big “Thank You” to all recipe contributors!
1. Afghanistan / Chapli Kebabs
2. Australia / Smashed Avo on Toast
3. Belgium / Belgian Apple Cake
4. Brazil / Moqueca Baiana
5. Canada / Peanut Nanaimo Bars
6. China / Jiaozi
7. Colombia / Sancocho
8. Denmark / Drommekage fra Brovst
9. Germany / Rinderrouladen
10. India / Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani
11. Malaysia / Yee Sang
12. Morocco / Harira
13. Spain / Tortilla de Patatas
14. Taiwan / Zongzi
15. Thailand / Tom Kha Gai
If you would like to have a copy, buzz us
and we will get in touch with you. We will need an email address for the invoice, and a postal address to send the book to.
I would like to order!