Jump to recipe
This is a sushi-style take on the tasty combination of smoked salmon and cream cheese – a vibrant addition to any party platter!
Recipe courtesy of Clara Van Hemelrijck
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 400g smoked salmon
- 150g herbed cheese (spreadable)
- Pre-heat the oven at 220°C. Roll out the puff pastry.
- Cover the pastry with herbed cheese and smoked salmon.
- Roll puff pastry tightly, like a Swiss roll. Cut into slices of around 1cm thick.
- Place slices on baking tray and bake around 10 minutes, until golden.
© 2022 © Food Explorers